In October, TourWrist kicks off a $1 million advertising campaign in IDG Enterprise media as a result of winning the DEMO Spring 2012 People’s Choice Award.
The marketing campaign targeted to the technorati of business, promotes licensing the TourWrist panorama (pano) capture and viewer technologies to include in apps – such as for major hotel brands, cruise lines, vacation rentals and travel destinations.
“We are appreciative of IDG Enterprise for offering this amazing prize. We are thrilled that the DEMO Spring 2012 conference attendees voted TourWrist as their choice among more than 80 companies presenting at this key industry event,” said TourWrist Founder and CEO Charles Armstrong whom also was named one of the DEMO God winners by the conference team.
“If all we had done was demo in the Pavilion, we would have been thrilled with our participation at DEMO, said Armstrong. “Having an opportunity to demo TourWrist among the technorati and win the People’s Choice Award opened so many doors and resulted in a ton of media coverage to help share our story about why and how TourWrist is emerging as the YouTube of panos.”
We delayed our $1 million advertising campaign until we felt we were:
- ready to share our technology licensing story
- within weeks of releasing the Android version of TourWrist that we shared at Google I/O
- within weeks of introducing our 2.5 update to the TourWrist iOS app
- Print isn’t dead. It just isn’t alive.
- TourWrist Technology Will Increase Bookings.
- Think your property could use a different perspective?